The Snake River Sporting Club is private club located approximately 11 miles south of the incorporated limits of Jackson situated between boundaries of the Bridger Teton National Forest and the banks of the Snake River. This resort offers an 18-hole, 7,500-yard, Tom Weiskopf-designed course that was ranked the number one private golf course in Wyoming for 2015-18. This property’s location south of Jackson dictates that driving time to recreational opportunities such as the national parks and the Jackson Hole Mountain Resort are longer. However, the on-site amenities at this club are the most extensive in the valley creating the argument that, once there, you may just not want to leave.
Other Than Golf
Recreational opportunities other than golf include:
- 26,000 SF Clubhouse with lockers, fitness center and therapy rooms
- Equestrian Center and trails
- Six Miles of private Snake River Access
- Frisbee Golf
- Lakes / Ponds for boating, paddle boarding, fishing
- Direct Access to Bridger Teton National Forest
- Hiking / Mountain Biking trails
- Paddle Tennis
- Tennis (Clay Court)
- Hot tub, swimming pool
- Glamping Site
- Year-round shuttle to airport
- Groomed Nordic trails system (classic and skate)
- Regular – Initiation + Dues – Full club privileges
- Junior – Similar to above with reduced initiation and dues for member less than 35 years old.
- Sporting Membership (non-golf) –full access to all club amenities except golf.
- Ranch Estates – The ranch estate lots are 35-acre lots on an elevated bench to the east of the golf course, majority of these lots offer superb views of the golf course and the Snake River canyon. Lots can be developed with up to the county maximum of 8,000 SF of habitable area and additional non-habitable area (garage/storage) of 4,600 SF. At the time of writing this, one vacant Ranch Lot was available at a price of $4.5M. While developed homes on ranch lots are presently listed, I am happy to research additional inventory and off-market private party listings. For those interested, click here to get in touch about ranch lots or other SRSC inventory.
- The Residences – The residences lots range in size from .5 to 2-acre and are located proximally to, if not directly bordering the golf course itself. These lots support “mountain modern” themed architecture allowing floor area up to 6,500 SF with 13 models from which to choose. Rentals are limited to a minimum of 31-day intervals, with nightly rentals not being permitted. Pricing on these homes is more dependent on home size and finish with listings being noted from the mid $3M range to the upper-$5M range.
- The Lodges – the lodges are “mountain modern” contemporary homes that are 2,600 – 3,800 SF on .13 – .26-acre parcels. These homes allow short-term rental and have lock-off configurations for multiple tenant or owner/tenant combinations. Lodge properties are currently offered in the mid $2M to the upper $3M range.
- Phase III Lodges – The third phase of the Lodges are a mix of the mountain modern cabins noted in Phases I & II with floor plans being from 4-6 bedroom homes. Centrally located in this phase will be 14 three-bedroom condominiums and one larger five-bedroom penthouse unit
The Snake River Sporting Club is top-rated golf course. Lengthier driving times to lift-operated skiing exist due to its south-valley location. However, the need to drive once on site is lessened due to this club’s on-property amenities.
Snake River Sporting Club Real Estate Listings
If you are interested in any of the below properties or Snake River Sporting Club properties in general, feel free to reach out to me and I can provide you with more information!
4050 Total SqFt
4049 Total SqFt
4049 Total SqFt
3741 Total SqFt
2367 Total SqFt